Patriot starts with an in-depth discovery of your environment where we work with customers to understand their organization’s environment, the business use cases they require to develop and build Intune around their needs. Then, Patriot utilizes testing devices to identify any gotchas” or negative end user experiences to tweak the Intune build before rolling it out company wide. Our unique project architecture ensures full knowledge transfer throughout the project so our clients understand how to navigate Intune and it’s updates moving forward. Additionally, we provide a design document that is a permanent record of how we built Intune for your organization, and why – along with recordings of all working sessions if client desires.
Here are some common ways to use Intune:
- Protecting your on-premises email and data so it can be safely accessed by mobile devices
- Protecting your Microsoft 365 email and data so it can be safely accessed by mobile devices
- Offer a bring your own device program to all employees
- Issue corporate-owned phones to your employees
- Issue limited-use shared tablets to your employees
- Enable your employees to securely access Microsoft 365 from an unmanaged public kiosk
Need an assessment of your current environment?
Have and E3 or E5 license and looking for a full deployment?
Take the questionnaire and we will contact you to discuss your business use cases and develop a statement of work for your review. Or, email us at [email protected]
Provides a baseline deployment of Intune based on Microsoft & Patriot best practices